Skip to content
- Gowers, S.G. & Green, L. (2009). Eating Disorders: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with children and young people. London: Routledge
- Verduyn, C., Roger, J. & Wood, A. (2009). Depression: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Children and young people. London: Routledge
- Bailey, V (2005). Conduct disorders in young children. In P. Graham (Ed.), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Children and Families (2nd ed., pp. 207-224). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Gardner, F. L. & Moore, Z. E. (2008). Understanding clinical anger and violence- The anger avoidance model. Behaviour Modification, 32, (6), pp. 897-914
- Rapee, R.M. (2001). The development of Generalized Anxiety. In M. W. Vasey and M. R. Dadds (eds.). The developmental psychopathology of anxiety. Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp 481-505
- Friedberg, R.D., & McClure, J.M. (2002). Clinical Practice of Cognitive Therapy with Children and Adolescents. London: The Guildford Press.